Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

20/06/2017

Dipping my toe into wild water #30dayswild day 20

There is nothing quite as delicious 
(or refreshingly bone achingly cold) 
as bare feet in a moorland stream!

We were not the only ones to dip our toes 
- a pied wagtail watched us as we watched it.
Moss enjoyed the wild water too
 - only - 
she is far more enthusiastic than I am when it comes to cold water!

#30dayswild - how cold do your toes go ?

5 comments:

  1. what great pics. I would so love to be able to dip my toes during thsi current spell pf hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely when you can waggle toes in the cold water on a very hot day

    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Moss is definitely braver than you - I bet that water was freezing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave to just dip a toe in that cold water and as for Moss....she's nuts!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dip my toe into cold water??? My bare toe??? Never in a hundred years, no matter how hot other people say it is!!! But you were all having fun in the water so that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.