Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

08/12/2013

8 - 8 nearly too late!

8 - 8 - it's a date!

A lovely reminder of some sublime days out. Walking on Lindesfarne links on a summery holiday, peering through an evening window display in an autumnal Settle and a brisk wintery walk around Gargrave.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On Saturday I completely over ate and made a pig of myself and as I type this I am feeling fat and full and rather sorry for myself - but all this was for a good reason! A work friend and myself were on duty this weekend, the morning flew by and as we finished two more dear colleagues met up and we all went of to celebrate a birthday lunch - at The Courtyard. The birthday shawl seemed to go down well so it was worth the late night and lunch break knitting! We spent a very happy afternoon nattering and drinking lattes and all too soon we had to leave.

A mad dash home to change so we could go out to a family festive dinner.  Much eating and laughing later we came home all feeling rather rotund! Ergh don't think I can look at food again for aaaaages (well may be I will have recovered by breakfast!)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling! We celebrated my mum's 70th this week with far too much food. I vowed not to eat for a week but the cooked breakfast at the hotel looked too good to miss! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was The Courtyard any good? Driven past it a lot of late ..... I am sure by now you will be feeling a little hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a food fest! Glad the shawl was well received.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.