Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

01/10/2013

candy for the eye

Youngest jumped at the chance to come with me 
when I mentioned that I wanted to go to Yarndale.

What a sight greeted us as we arrived - so much bunting!

 There was bunting everywhere! 

This wonderful granny square waistcoat was a joy to see.
 The knitted picnic was equally delightful - it interested me that the English contributions were predominately sweet things like cakes and pies where as the Andalusian offerings were mostly savoury.


 

Enough to make your mouth water!

3 comments:

  1. The bunting was wonderful, what a good idea. I am delighted that people world wide have made such wonderful things for us to look at. But what did you buy? Anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of bunting. That food looks delicious, sweet or savoury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of bunting. That food looks delicious, sweet or savoury.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.