Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

28/05/2013

Pepper and the Pan-cat

As I mentioned in my last post (as a response to Pan's diary entry) our house was about to be turned upside down by.......................

this!
Meet Pepper
A small whirl wind

 And if you think she looks tiny - it is because she is tiny - and she has already grown a lot in the few days we have had her.
And the most wonderful thing?
More wonderful that you could ever imagine?

Pan has fallen in love with her.
Well - that might be a bit of an exaggeration.
Pan doesn't mind having her around and has promised not to shred the kitten,
the kitten on the other hand
has absoLUTEly no qualms about
shredding Pan.
But to see them curled up next each other by the fire - really makes my heart go
squeeeeeeeeeee!

Welcome Pepper - to the mad house that we live in.
Welcome!

9 comments:

  1. Awww.... how wonderful! Just love kitties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Love Pepper cat. Can't wait to meet her. So glad they seem to be getting along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! What big ears she has. My favourite colourings in a cat. Here's to plenty of photos and news about her. So relieved that Pan is 'friendly'. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous and what I really like he looks like a mini version of my cat. Willie had big big ears like that when he was little. So very glad that Pan and Pepper are beginning to get along.
    He's a lucky lad to have such a loving home.


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her tomorrow. So relieved Pan is OK with her, I know how anxious you all were. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and she looks very similar to our Midi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeee indeed! D-Awww! Sweet little Pepper nose and bum and tail! And those paws and that stripey soft fur :D :D Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.